School Uniform gives a sense of identity and ensures uniformity among be students. It should
be worn with a sense of dignity and pride and should the adhered to by all the students. All
students are expected to wear the uniform as specified during the classess, organized
functions, trips etc. Parents are expected to ensure that their wards are in proper
uniform before leaving home.
- Students must wear their Identity Card everyday.
- For all the students, the proper footwear in both summer and winter is black leather
shoes. No shoes of any other colour or kind or slippers or high-heeled shoes are permissible.
White canvas shoes may be worn for games or PT only.
- Students must carry a handkerchief and a napkin to school.
- All boys(except Sikhs) must wear their hair short, Sikh boys should wear black dastars.
Girls should tie their hair properly with black bands. Hair should be
plaited neatly. They should not wear fancy hair clips.
- No gold jewellery is to be worn to school.