Continuous and comprehensive evaluation is done by the teachers. Class teachers keep up to date records of all students. Periodic reports reflect the average scores of every class and subject.
Assessments for primary and middle school are held as per the given schedule.
Constant neglect of the academic work will not be condoned. Deficiency must be made good before promotion is considered. In view of the system of periodic assessments and the year's average in determining the eligibility for promotion, it will not be possible to hold re-tests.
- Promotion is grated on the basis of the whole year's performance of the pupil. Hence, the importance of regularity in attendance and work can;t be ignored.
- The report cards of the children will be based on the assessments/evaluations done periodically (P.G. to Prep).
- For Classes I and II there will be periodic Assessments based on weekly test.
- The final result will be a complication of the four Units and will determine the promotion of the child to the next class.
- For Classes III to V ther will be three periodic Assessments followed by the Final Assessment.
- Class VI onwards children will have Formative and Summative Assessments.
- The decision of the Principal will be final regarding promotion to the next class.